Friday, January 28, 2011

The Week in Facebook Blogging in The Completely Wrong Order

  • Douglas McDaniel They said, "Hey, we need your photo for your column today!" I had just walked in. It was about 8 a.m. I said, "Okay, but I want to use this for a prop, since we are outside, and I haven't smoked yet today." ... Not that there's anything wrong with not smoking ...
    23 hours ago ·
  • Douglas McDaniel Yeah, I love Orvis
    23 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...
  • Douglas McDaniel Ridgway was a cool town. More sun. Damn shame they made another version of "True Grit." Way too soon to do that, if you ask me. The original, shot in Ridgway, remained a classic.
    23 hours ago ·
  • Douglas McDaniel SO then the lady reporter there, I forget her name, took this fine photo. People loved it or hated it. I'm still not sure, and then I am. Hence ... that's the rest of the story ...
    23 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...
  • Douglas McDaniel And today's word for the new game show, "What's My Religion?": "Sustainability"
    23 hours ago ·
  • Douglas McDaniel My new term for mere anarchy loosed upon the world: "Twitterloution" ... As in, your local demagogue ain't got no solution for the Twitterloution ... mix well, and serve ...
    23 hours ago ·
  • Douglas McDaniel
    My idea of the American Dream is to have a black helicopter drop down
    right from the sky and land in front of me, and then to have a bunch of baddass looking people in sunglasses with briefcases full of cash tell
    me they need me, immediately,... for my expertise ...See More
    23 hours ago ·
  • Douglas McDaniel Solutions to My Modern Problems? I'm just going to assume a maddeningly slow internet connection today is due to Twitterloution revolution on a global scale, an apocalyptic snowstorm back East, undeclared World War III and a host of people I know and love going completely insane online ... and then I'm going to hope for the best ...
    23 hours ago ·
  • Douglas McDaniel What I liked about last night's State of the Union address was the inability to recognize the dividing lines between the two parties, the purple ties, which made me think of U2's line: "When all of the colors bleed into one," and the speech seemed shorter because it wasn't all about who roared the longest or loudest.
    23 hours ago ·
  • Douglas McDaniel Imagine a place where "even Richard Nixon has got soul ..." and Boehner and Beck and Palin? ... well, we all have a lot of work to do ...
    23 hours ago ·
  • Douglas McDaniel Future historical researchers looking into the rise and fall of Glenn Beck won't be following the money; they'll be following the video ... http://radiofreearizona.blogspot.com/
    23 hours ago ·
  • Milon Henry Levine Orvis babe orvis...is this the moment....r u in southwest Iowarado?
    23 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...
  • Douglas McDaniel Keith Olbermann's Twitter drama mine as an opening act for today's political and social shennanigans ... http://newmediashred.blogspot.com/
    23 hours ago · · 2 peopleLoading...
  • Douglas McDaniel My own private Iowarado, yes ... sir
    23 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...
  • Douglas McDaniel If not now, when?
    23 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...
  • Milon Henry Levine Iowarado is the name of my autiobiography....I own this term...Hahahah Where r ya buddy!
    23 hours ago · · 2 peopleLoading...
  • Douglas McDaniel Keith Olbermann's Twitter drama mine as an opening act for today's political and social shennanigans ... http://newmediashred.blogspot.com/
    23 hours ago · · 2 peopleLoading...
  • Douglas McDaniel In thyberspace ... thiully!
    23 hours ago · · 2 peopleLoading...
  • Douglas McDaniel Today's Hot Stock Tip for the Plutocracy: The franchise retail world windows in Iowa City seems to be covered with "help wanted" signs, if that helps ...
    23 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...
  • Douglas McDaniel Today's Hot Tips: The franchise retail world windows in Iowa City seem to be covered with "help wanted" signs, if that helps ...
    23 hours ago · · 2 peopleLoading...
  • Mythville MetaMedia Sure, it helps, but what does it all mean, Alfie?
    23 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...
  • Mythville MetaMedia Although it may not be apparent, everything is in order ...
    23 hours ago ·
  • Mythville MetaMedia For example. I think I just heard that creepy noon lunch siren in Ouray all of the way here to Mythville, where old sound, getting louder in corners, is rolling like a snowball now ... http://mythville.blogspot.com/
    23 hours ago ·
  • Mythville MetaMedia Even the playing field by repealing the Congressional members' health care plans, and then requiring a pre-existing condition that when they go out in public they must wear placards that state "Total Asshole."
    16 hours ago ·
  • Douglas McDaniel This is all for a future "Mythville" blog that is currently written in the wrong order http://mythville.blogspot.com/
    16 hours ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment