Saturday, February 5, 2011

When Just Punishment for Mubarak Seems More Than Not Enough



A Just Punishment for Mubarak? Give Him His Own Reality TV Show ... a recipe for complete transparency as the watchers are watched, 24 hours a day, as the watchers watch the watchers ... um, watching ...

~
Why should the king only get to see the fire creating the shadows flickering on their walls, eh? Each man and woman should be kings and queens in their own electronic houses ...

~

Let personal responsibility dictate. It works in communities where socio-economic conditions allow, at least ... I have lived in several communities where law enforcement was no longer really needed because the people took care of each other, or, at least, left each other alone ... call it karmanomics ...

~

I was hoping they just send four cruise missiles to destroy the palace just so nobody else gets hurt, right, but then I realized that might send the wrong message to somebody, not sure who, but somebody, that I endorse the use of cruise missiles as a legitimate form of public policy, which I don't, but then I wouldn't throw a stone in the street, either ...like some medeival scrapper.

Finally, I decided to return to my original master plan: To play the matador with these things while the bull runs its damn meat head ass right into a giant George Foreman grill ... chess, mate, I mean, cheers!

  

We armed them, endorsed their rule for 30 years, then decided the prowler in the house needed to be doused ... sounds more like a filing for divorce, civil issue, to me: much more than simply calling the bug spray dude ...

~

Nothing to trust there, just a guy offering info and disinfo up for the masses, who could use some get up to speed, if you ask me ... Somebody called me Mr. Messiah this week, which was the nicest I've heard since "You have a stalker," but, I think the world has plenty of messiah movements already, thanks ... I'm happy to be just a human being with an easy heart ...

But then, may I be kind enough of a human being to write this:
The human spirit, I think, needs to play matador and simply let the beast roll on by and crash into a giant George Foreman Grill fueled by the universal fire of love ...
E-Books float over water, land and sea since there's no trucks or planes or shipping ... 



"23 Roads to Mythville"
By Douglas McDaniel
Before there was a Tea Party, there was Mythville, a one-man-band revolution at the turn of the century. "23 Roads," awash in the metaphors of the American Revolution while picking up on the strange energies of the Bush administration ... just don't want anyone to forget ... To download
 


 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment