Saturday, November 26, 2011

Occupy Wall Street Is Over? Think again ... Mr. Washington Post Seer Man! ... and Megyn Kelly!

     "When it shall be said in any country in the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance nor distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes are not oppressive; the rational world is my friend, because I am the friend of its happiness: when these things can be said, then may that country boast its constitution and its government."
~ Thomas Paine
fb.trove.com
‎[The Washington Post] I think it’s safe to say the Occupy Wall Street experiment as a political force is over. Sorry, Carter, it was born a political zombie, and it only ... got worse."

     About these words written above ... What a bunch of front-running, contrarian crap! Good idea, though. I'm sure this little bit of wish fulfillment noise will get a lot of hits. Well done. @Mr. Paine: Sorry that you don't live near one of the protest sites. Just give them your address. O, you don't even live? Then you, too, can show them your windless gut, let it out in the breeze, 
and let your freak flag fly, zombie ...

~

     I sync. Therefore, I am
~
    Never forget to laugh directly in the face of evil because "they," in attendance, will never get the joke if you don't look them in the eye.
     Think Texan legislators and politicians are rough? Hey, Arizona is definitely in the competition ... http://radiofreearizona.blogspot.com/
~
     Also this ... You didn't start the fire, but maybe you can piss on it a bit more than you already have ...
     George Will, the literary dean of modern conservatism calls Newt Gingrich ...  "The classic rental politician" ... 
~
I now know the third thing Rick Perry was trying to remember: "Newter Newt"
     They say don't peek in high school. I say: Don't peek as an overpriced high school teacher ... http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/newt-gingrich-a-job-a-bath-comment-reeks-hypocrisy-article-1.980460
 
~
Are we a nation of muckrackers, provacateurs, occupiers, tea partyers, social Darwinists or just people called, "The Simpsons"?
~
  Before this week kinda liked the guy, myself. As a walking book tour, I would just love to see him in a debate with Barack Obama ... It would be like the Lions and the Christians, with Caeser watching, all over again.
~
     Bath Party Solution No. 1? How about a "Fix the World's Problems" emergency noise installed in every classroom? It would work this way, because Newt, as a fucking historian, is too busy to possibly criticize members of his own congressional do-nothing fucks to possibly write it down ... anyway ... I now reveal it to you ... sparing everyone the, you know ... secret handshakes and all ... Have our kids, between classes, listen for the "Fix the World Problems Emergency Noise," and when it goes off, all of the little school children in the world, going well into the future, would have to, you know, instead of going to class or skipping out to smoke crack or, eat at McDonald's across the street, because, you know ... we can't afford real school cafeterias anymore, because we cut back on education ... have all of the kids fix the world's problems for five minutes ... and then, go back to class ... because members of my GOP and Democratic administrations, as well as this new Tea Party junta ... can't take time to do it. They are all busy creating the world's problems!
~
     But it's fun to think about. Suddenly, thanks to this wise thought, my prediction of the GOP as the party for sex, drugs and rock'n'roll, becomes severely, politically incorrect ... but also, more plausible, and therefore ... hmmm ... there's no third thing ... I forget ... sorry ... no, I remember ... the Spanish Inquisition!
~
     It all gets kind rantee when the clock strikes eleven and I can't get to sleep because I can't wait to get up to write back to Newter, who played up to those in the know at the last GOP with is concerns about battles with "Electromagnetic Pulse" weapons ... Okay, I thought ... He's also got Tesla's attention deficit order, too ... so what? ... Well, at least, I thought on ... since he's such a "Washington Insider," that was the extent of the weaponry at play these days. For a minute there, I was worried ...
~
     What should OPWS do next: Link up and scatter like super smart cybergasms, organize in warmer places for viral petrie dishing, shake well, disperse, with all of your indivisible truths, held self-evident, that all men are created equal ... They just don't get the same toys for Christmas! ... However, I am personally stunned by how long this is going on into November, as well ...

~
‎... I guess there's nothing quite like the massive sociological drive to get up, go back to war, because if pure evil, voting in know nothing blockheads are taking a holiday, why should we? ... Seems like good "hit 'em where they ain't" game theory to me ...
~
No, I don't live anywhere near a real Occupy site. I'm in the rear, the moon-dry boonies, providing informational support, I suppose, like some dumbass drone X-Wizard of Oz who had to sell the curtain, even, at the garage sale to stay warm and fed ...

~
     Meanwhile, Gingrich amps up the rhetoric, as if there's no election really happening next year ... just one big gas bag noise-making bit of populism for a reduced class of one-percenters ... Here's to hoping the continent has been dumbed-down enough by election day, right, Newter? ... 

~
A Happy Holiday Thought: For three days, seventy-two straight hours, I ran like a liquid-fueled rocket to get to this point of total bliss on Thanksgiving ... But watching Tony Romo play football was not going to give me the rest I need now ... America is a Crazy Country ... Dot Calm ...  I threw my turkey in the oven and cooked it like a four-hour-long party pizza. It came out perfect. What's the fuss? I did that on Black Friday, anyway. On Thursday? I checked around the web for interesting 911 and 311 calls to indicate a general trending indicating some kind of flash-dragon syndrome only a lunatic holiday like Thanksgiving can foster.
~
Turned out there were too many to post.
~
Next year, I'm ordering out for Chinese. Maybe FOX News will be mute and Megyn Kelly will be delivering party pizzas by then. Hope not.




Editor's Note: exclamation marks in this "rantee" blog were provided by United Air Wines,
with promotional support provided by the good folks at Absolutist Vodka

         
 

No comments:

Post a Comment